What a difference a week can make as Thame’s poor batting display meant they lost easily to a well oiled Great Brickhill side at Church Meadow on Saturday.
The FA Girls’ Football Festival rolled into Thame last Saturday with a familiar face in tow.
Aylesbury Rugby Club held its annual end of season awards with departing captain Gary Horne taking the coveted players’ player prize.
Mark Webber knows he must start getting results and getting them fast if he is to steer through what has been a tempestuous and frustrating start to the 2013 season.
Richard Lee swapped defending Brentford’s goal to talking up their promotion chances as he turned Sky Sports pundit for the League One play-off final at Wembley on Sunday.
Bitter rivals Aylesbury United and Aylesbury FC will go head to head for the first time competitively next season after the Ducks’ promotion to the Southern League was rubber stamped at the weekend.1 comment
Aylesbury FC boss Craig Faulconbridge says there is bound to be ‘plenty of needle’ in the first competitive game between his side and the Ducks next season.
Aylesbury footballer Rob Hall has been named in England’s provisional squad for the Under 20 World Cup this summer.
Emmerson Boyce paraded the FA Cup with his Wigan teammates at a special ceremony this week.
Aylesbury’s Emmerson Boyce had an enjoyable end to a rollercoaster season when he scored a thumping header as Wigan bowed out of the Premier League on Sunday.
Paralympic 100 metres champion Jonnie Peacock is ready to step out of the shadows on Saturday afternoon when he competes for the first time since lighting up the Olympic Stadium last summer.
Calum Clark is a doubt for England's tour of Uruguay and Argentina after an ankle injury ruled him out of Saturday's Aviva Premiership final.
Lewis Hamilton is determined to recapture that special feeling that only comes with winning a Monaco Grand Prix.
Lee Westwood believes he is the man to watch in Saturday's third round of the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth as he seeks the 41st win of his career.
Carl Froch described his rematch with Mikkel Kessler on Saturday night as "the biggest night of my life" as he hopes to avenge his defeat by the Dane three years ago.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
- White hot Ellen fires Gunners in FA Cup thumping
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West