We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Thame and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Thame and surrounding areas, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Dr A R Harnden & Partners Morland House Surgery - London Road, Wheatley - 98.2%
2. Thame Health Centre - East Street, Thame - 91.8%
3. Long Crendon Surgery - New Chapel Surgery, High Street, Long Crendon - 91.8%
4. Brill Surgery - 22 Thame Road, Brill - 91.8%
5. The Rycote Practice - East Street, Thame - 84.6%
6. The Stokenchurch Medical Centre - Oxford Road, Stokenchurch - 81%
7. Wellington House Practice Chinnor - 5 Station Road, Chinnor - 78%
8. Wellington House Practice - Wades Field, Stratton Road, Princes Risborough - 78%
9. The Cross Keys Practice - 60 High Street, Princes Risborough - 70.5%
10. Haddenham Health Centre - Stanbridge Road, Haddenham - 67.1%