Man and boy treated after Aylesbury chip pan fire

editorial image

A man and a boy had to be treated by paramedics after a chip pan fire in Berryfields yesterday.

The chip pan caught fire shortly after 1pm in Little Ground, with the boy suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Paramedics also gave first aid to the man, who was suffering from burns and the effects of smoke.

Two fire crews from Aylesbury were called to the scene, isolating the electricity and using a fan to clear the smoke.