POLICE have confirmed they will not be taking legal action against an Aylesbury embalmer over sickening severed head photos.
As revealed in the Herald last week, a brother and sister, aged 12 and 10, discovered the grim photo of David Amor on a discarded BlackBerry phone.
Police have confirmed that the image, which shows Mr Amor, 26, holding a head like a trophy, was not taken within the Thames Valley.
Gruesome images on the phone also included three other pictures of dead bodies.
After an investigation by Aylesbury’s CID, officers have ruled that no laws were broken.
Chief Inspector Olly Wright, from Aylesbury Police Station, told the Herald: “We’ve looked through the contents of the phone, and can confirm that there has been no criminal activity.
“We have identified who the dead person is, and have ascertained that he is not from the Thames Valley.”
The phone was discovered in a ditch behind Langstone Court last Sunday.
As the phone was not working, the children’s father put the memory card into his laptop to search for clues about who owned the phone.
The father, who the Herald agreed not to name, said: “The kids screamed and ran out of the room.”
Also on the memory card was a business card for Mr Amor.
See our original story here