An Aylesbury garage is up and running again in a new building just one week after a fire destroyed its premises.
Eight fire crews and more than 40 firefighters battled to tackle the blaze at GS Motors in Smeaton Close last Tuesday as dozens of people watched it unfold.
The company has now moved into new premises in Griffin Lane and owner Sanjay Sagoo said they were open for business.
The fire, which is believed to have started due to a fuel leak, caused severe damage to the unit and its neighbours.
Eight vehicles were inside but no one was hurt.
Mr Sagoo said it will take between six and nine months for the old unit to be repaired.
The owners of the car service garage were visibly distressed at the time of the fire and one said: “We’ve just lost our entire livelihood.”
Owner of Aylesbury Lock & Key Centre, Toby Guest said his shop and unit had been badly damaged but stressed they were still open for business.