Tom Tom gets backing to navigate his way to the very top
Tom Ingram has received an early boost to his aspirations of reaching the top step of the motor racing podium in 2013, after leading businesses reaffirmed their commitment to his career.
Sponsors KX Energy and Hansford Sensors have renewed their backing for the gifted young Bucks ace for a second consecutive campaign.
Ingram was one of the first drivers to be inducted into the prestigious KX Akademy last year, enabling the BRDC Rising Star and MSA Academy member to tap into the knowledge, experience and expertise of the most successful competitor in British Touring Car Championship history – his mentor, Jason Plato.
He also benefitted from the sponsorship of local business Hansford Sensors and the 19-year-old admits he is over-the-moon to have retained the backing of two organisations that were paramount to his 2012 triumphs.
“It’s a massive vote of confidence for them to renew their faith in me, and a privilege to be chosen to represent such exciting brands.”
Meanwhile, racing star Plato has backed the Aylesbury talent passport holder to excel in the new year.
“We’re thrilled ... we envisage great things of Tom this year.”
- ‘I’m not prepared to do this job and drive 600 miles a week’: Police chief defends expenses and ‘chauffeur’
- Singer 'fine' after new car drama
- UPDATED: Aylesbury councillor apologises for ‘murderous Tories’ Twitter slur
- Four Thame companies are the pick of the bunch
- ‘She will be greatly missed’: Family’s tribute to grandmother killed in car crash
- TV show gives Long Crendon family a property boost
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Producer hoping for roaring success in Ice Age documentary
- Dreams can come true: Aylesbury boy Emmerson Boyce lifts the FA Cup for Wigan
- Boot made in Aylesbury could save millions of diabetic people from foot amputations
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North