Risborough Rangers dish out a thumping win
Princes Risborough chalked up a massive win they thrashed Totternhoe 11-4 in the Spartan South Midlands league on Saturday.
In a thoroughly entertaining game Risborough lead 6-3 at half time, thanks to goals from Lewis Dean (2), Joel Read, Andy Austin, Jonny Horne & James Shrimpton.
Dean completed his hat-trick in the second half while further goals from Horne, Shrimpton and substitutes Rory Lonsdale and Darryl Young completed the rout.
However, it was not all joy for Rangers as the reserves did not fair as well going down 2-1 away to The 61FC reserves in Luton with Luke Hurley scoring Risborough’s consolation.
Meanwhile, the youth team moved comfortably into the next round of the Ken Turnbull Cup with a 3-1 win at Tring Tornadoes.
The Tornadoes were left in a spin by the prolific strike force of Ryan Morgan (2) and Simon L’Esperance.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
- Countess takes over as Bucks charity chairman
- Update: Missing man found
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North