THERE’S a huge amount going on in Aylesbury today (Wednesday) to celebrate the first edition of The Bucks Herald.
Why not pop into Morrisons at 1pm when editor Roger Hawes will be icing specially made Bucks Herald biscuits at Morrisons?
There’s also free cookies on offer at Tesco and an Olympic chocolate bar in Friars Square.
At many retailers there will also be the chance to win a complete set of the brilliant Horrible Histories books AND tickets to the live show in Tring.
Our editorial and advertising staff will also be greeting readers in Aylesbury town centre and hearing their views on our new design.
The promotions don’t stop on Wednesday though – throughout June there will be many more give-aways and offers, including massively reduced theatre tickets and the chance to save money off The Bucks Herald.
Buy a copy of The Bucks Herald on Wednesday, May 30, at these locations and receive the following gifts, absolutely free (HH denotes where the Horrible Histories competition is available).
* Free cookies (and HH): Tesco in Tring Road and Broadfields, Aylesbury, Tesco in Tring, Waitrose in Thame.
* Free Danish pastry (and HH): Tesco in Princes Risborough.
* Free Bucks Herald biscuit, iced by editor Roger Hawes (and HH): Morrisons, Aylesbury.
* Free Kinder chocolate: Londis, St Peters Avenue, Aylesbury.
* Free tea and Kit Kat Chunky: Jerricos, Aylesbury High Street.
* Free Cadbury’s chocolate bar: Una’s, Buckingham Street, Aylesbury (watch out for Una’s special delivery promotion too).
* Free Olympics chocolate bar (and HH): Network News and Cloisters News, Friars Square, Aylesbury.
> Inside this week’s paper there are also several reader offers, including a free muffin at BB’s, buy one panini and get one free at Cafe Zest, free bacon roll and free hot drink at The Bell and £10 tickets for Girls Night at the Waterside.