Man suffers burns in bungalow fire

Fire at house in Boot Lane, Dinton
Fire at house in Boot Lane, Dinton

A bungalow has been badly damaged after a fire in Dinton this morning.

Four fire crews rushed to the scene and one man had to be treated for burns after the blaze broke out in Boot Lane at 8.48am.

Firefighters used two jets, one hose reel and a 10.5-metre ladder to put out the fire.

Crews are still at the scene trying to salvage property.

It is not known at this stage what started the fire.

More to follow.