A Thame pub has launched a new gluten-free menu for people with allergies.
Visitors to the Black Horse will now have the choice of a wide range of gluten-free meals, including fish and chips, pies and even beer.
Owner Emma Davis came up with the idea after seeing her lactose intolerant mother struggle to find things to eat when going out in Thame and having to disappoint customers looking for gluten-free food.
She said: “It’s difficult when you go out with people with allergies in your family. Most places aren’t that helpful.”
The new menu has been available for nearly a week and Ms Davis says it has gone down well.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
- White hot Ellen fires Gunners in FA Cup thumping
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 26 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 3 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North