Computer equipment has been stolen from three Vale homes in a matter of days.
In Pevensey Close, Bedgrove, two burglaries happened between Friday and Sunday. The thieves broke into the first house on Saturday between 4.05pm and 7.50pm stealing computer equipment, a games console and jewellery.
At the second home a laptop and jewellery were taken.
The same items and cameras were taken from a third home in Spencer Road on Saturday between 11am and 8.25pm.
If you have any information call DC Justin Harris on 101.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Dixon to guest present ITV slot
- £16 million scheme to improve internet speeds in Bucks reaches milestone next week
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South