Companies and people were out in full force to celebrate Comic Relief in Thame last Friday.
Red was the colour of the day and Oakley School showed they were up to the task.
Many of the pupils donned their best bright red outfits and made and sold cakes to help raise money for the charity.
Over at Brothers Hair Salon manager Adam Buckland had come up with a new novel way of raising money.
People were invited to pay £1 and guess how many paper flowers made up a giant red nose display in the window.
The closest guess would receive a free style and cut.
Between the three Brothers outlets the salon raised £340.75
A Thame call centre also played its part by helping take calls for people donating directly to the charity throughout the live TV extravaganza on BBC One.
A 120-strong team at CPM also showed their support by wearing Superhero outfits and taking part in activities such as egg and spoon race to help raise £4,000 of their own (right).
Lastly, The Lambert Arms helped out by donating £2 to Comic Relief for every burger that was ordered in the week.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Dixon to guest present ITV slot
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South