The National Spinal Injuries Unit is looking to recruit new nurses.
The world famous Stoke Mandeville-based centre is holding an open day on Tuesday February 12 from 9.30am-2pm.
An NHS spokesman said: “Our nursing service is expanding significantly and the unit wants to invest in new nursing staff to ensure that it remains at the forefront of spinal injuries care in the UK.
“We have vacancies on both the acute and the rehabilitation wards.
“If you are interested there will be an opportunity during the open day for you to complete an application form and to be interviewed.”
> Those unable to attend the open day, who would like to find out more, can email Matron Deborah Robb via firstname.lastname@example.org
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Women revel in Race for Life at Waddesdon Manor
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Tetsworth
- SLIDESHOW: Music in the Park rocks Thame
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west