A 46-year-old man killed in a four-vehicle collision in Ledburn has been identified.
Paul Gorden, from Leighton Buzzard, was driving a red VW Polo and towing a blue Audi when he was involved in a collision with a yellow and black JCB tractor and a red Honda Accord in Ledburn Road at around 2.50pm on December 7.
A 39-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman were also taken to hospital with injuries.
Call police on 101 with information.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Dixon to guest present ITV slot
- £16 million scheme to improve internet speeds in Bucks reaches milestone next week
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South