Admin staff at Stoke Mandeville Hospital could face potential redundancies or job changes in a reorganisation.
Bucks Healthcare NHS Trust said it has consulted with 269 staff about making changes to its patient booking procedures which have been the subject of employee and patient complaints due to long waits and duplications.
The trust said: “As a result of our current booking process, some patients were not turning up for their appointments and our waiting times were slightly longer than they needed to be.
“We have therefore committed to improve our processes and ways of working, in order to improve the patients’ experience and satisfaction.
“We recognise and appreciate that changing our processes for patients will affect ways of working for staff. We are therefore working closely with affected staff and their representatives to implement these changes.
“We are confident that staff will be placed within the new structures or elsewhere in the organisation.”
A trust spokesman said it was not looking to make people redundant but there would be changes in staff responsibilities.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Dixon to guest present ITV slot
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West