For the sixth year running chocolate giants Cadbury and the National Trust are teaming up to make Easter magical.
The partnership will ensure families from Thame and across Oxfordshire will have plenty to celebrate between March 29 and April 1.
There will be fun Easter Egg Trails at many different National Trust sites taking place in some of the most beautiful outdoor places in the area.
A spokesman for the partnership said: “Whether you’re a child or simply young at heart, adventure is sure to lie ahead. Follow cryptic clues around picturesque gardens, complete fun-filled challenges and explore some spectacular places to hunt down a delicious Cadbury prize.”
In Oxfordshire alone there are several events at Chastleton House, Near Stow-on-the-Wold, Greys Court, near Henley on Thames and Nuffield Place, also near Henley on Thames.
There will be exciting trails, prizes, vintage games, hot cross buns and all for between £2-3 per child.
For more information or to plan a trip, visit www.eastereggtrail.com
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Women revel in Race for Life at Waddesdon Manor
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Tetsworth
- SLIDESHOW: Music in the Park rocks Thame
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west