Young people in Southern Oxfordshire will get the chance to try their hand at a host of sports and activities this Easter.
Together with leisure operators and local sports clubs, the two district councils are running holiday activities between April 2 and 12 for young people between the ages of five and 16.
The activities on offer range from sailing and archery to athletics and badminton.
Councillor Bill Service, cabinet member for leisure at South Oxfordshire District Council said the activities would fill up quick and urged people to book soon.
For more information and to book go to www.southoxon.gov.uk/holidays
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Dixon to guest present ITV slot
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West