Pedestrians using the Bourg Walk bridge in Aylesbury have complained about their walks home in the dark after several lights on the structure stopped working.
The bridge in Aylesbury was built in 2009 but Transport for Bucks has faced criticism about not replacing the lights.
A woman, who wanted to remain anonymous, said: “They have spent so much money on it. It looks really shoddy.”
And Stu Johnston on Twitter said: “Why are all the lights out on the Bourg Walk? Dangerous, someone needs to get this sorted.”
A spokesman said faulty lights were replaced in November and that inspections are carried out quarterly with another taking place next week.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North