Red is the colour today (Friday) as Red Nose Day rolls into Thame and there are plenty of ways people can do their bit.
Over at the Thame Barns Centre the 21st Century ornamental cow, Daisybelle, is already in the swing of things sporting her red nose.
The centre has been busy baking cakes and selling them since Tuesday to help raise money with today the last opportunity to sample them.
Meanwhile, director of Brothers Hair Salons, Adam Buckland, has found a new inventive way to help raise money.
The former Thame town councillor and mayor has created a giant red nose in his salon window out of individual paper flowers.
Each flower is made from six sheets of tissue paper but Mr Buckland is inviting people to guess the number of flowers for a £1 donation.
The winner will receive a design hair cut and finish with the stylist of their choice.
The Flower Power competition will finish today.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Dixon to guest present ITV slot
- £16 million scheme to improve internet speeds in Bucks reaches milestone next week
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South