A large amount of cannabis has been seized by police following a raid at an Aylesbury house.
Two people have been arrested in connection with the seizure, which took place in Hastoe Park last night (Sunday).
Police received a tip-off about the house and when they searched it they said they found a large amount of cannabis being grown, as well as drugs paraphernalia.
A 31-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman are currently being held in custody.
One neighbour, who did not want to be identified, said police were at the property removing drugs and other goods until 2.30am.
She said: “We heard all the noise and saw about six or seven officers going in.
“They took two people away and were bringing everything out. The riot van had to go off and unload because there was so much.”
In October last year police raided another alleged cannabis factory in Hastoe Park, opposite the scene of last night’s raid, finding around 300 cannabis plants throughout the house.
A resident said: “Out of 12 houses in the square what’s the chance of there being two cannabis raids?”
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
- White hot Ellen fires Gunners in FA Cup thumping
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West