Teen author Teri Terry has spent a week in The Big Apple promoting her successful debut novel.
The Aston Clinton writer was one of five fellow authors who showcased their talents at New York children’s store Books of Wonder, where they answered fans’ questions and signed their work. She said: “The signs are that things are going pretty well there.”
Teri’s book Slated was recently snapped up by film company Presience, which made The King’s Speech, and Teri’s tale is set to be a major production next year.
Meanwhile teen novel Slated has been nominated for six awards.
The sequel to Slated, called Fractured, is due out in the UK in April and Teri is working on the final part of trilogy now.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Women revel in Race for Life at Waddesdon Manor
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Tetsworth
- Chiltern Society urges government to have ‘courage’ over HS2
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Monsoon to close Aylesbury store
- Village schools lead the way to take part in Scootathlon charity event
- ‘Putting patients at the heart of everything we do’: Vale GPs take on new commissioning role
- Murder, incest – the stories mum hid away
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North west