The longest jail term yet after Aylesbury’s biggest ever drugs bust has been handed out.
Tristan Folaranmi, of Eaton Road, Aylesbury, was jailed for six years at Oxford Crown Court on Monday after admitting supplying class A drugs.
It is the third time the 26 year old has been convicted of a drug trafficking offence.
Det Con Gareth Burns, who has worked on the Operation Sideline investigation, said: “I hope that this sentence gives him time to reflect on the way that he leads his life.
“This sentence should also serve as a warning to others involved in the supply of illegal drugs that this behaviour will not be tolerated in Aylesbury.”
Police carried out a series of raids in September.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
- Countess takes over as Bucks charity chairman
- Update: Missing man found
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North