The 16 year old from Aylesbury, who did not live with her father at the time, took the cash savings from a safe at his home after sneaking in through an open window.
She was accompanied by another girl, a 17 year old from Princes Risborough.
After the money was taken on July 2, 2012, the girls went on the run to Blackpool with a 16-year-old Aylesbury boy and John Fowler, 24, of Griffin Place, Aylesbury.
The three teens, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and Fowler were arrested in the seaside town 12 days later.
Police found suitcases containing large amounts of newly-purchased goods, believed to have been bought with the stolen money.
The three teens, who were all a year younger at the time of the crime, were charged with various offences.
They were due to face a trial at Aylesbury Youth Court, but entered guilty pleas at the hearing.
The younger girl’s father said although he could never abandon his daughter, she had to face the consequences of what she had done.
Prosecutor Evelyn Malaya-Pillay said the victim and other members of his family have had fears about leaving the house empty since the theft.
She said: “There has been a significant breach of trust.”
The victim’s daughter had been at his house earlier in the day and returned once he and her grandmother had left. Her father only discovered he had been burgled when he arrived home, with police called at around 5.15pm.
Shortly afterwards officers went to the house where his daughter had been staying, where they found a wallet that had been taken from the house, but no sign of the girls.
Police believe the money was used to fund hotels, excursions, trains tickets and other items.
It was revealed in court that the 16-year-old boy, who is due to be sentenced for handling stolen goods, has a string of previous convictions including stealing an Xbox from his father, criminal damage and stealing a bottle of vodka from Morrisons.
Fowler has already been sentenced for his part in the incident.
At Aylesbury Crown Court in May he was given a six month suspended prison sentence and ordered to do 160 hours of unpaid work for handling stolen goods.
The three teenagers are due to be sentenced in High Wycombe on August 30.
They have all been released on unconditional bail until then.