Five Buckinghamshire roads will be resurfaced during the half term holidays - but only if the weather holds out.
The works will begin next weeks at site including Rocky Lane in Wendover and it is thought that each set of works will take a day to finish.
Roads will close during the day to allow work to be done, but an effort will be made to keep access open for residents and businesses.
The affected roads include:
• Monday 17 February: Rocky Lane, Wendover
• Tuesday 18 February: Wendover Road, Butler’s Cross
• Wednesday 19 February: Bicester Road, Oakley
• Thursday 20 February: Old Oxford Road, Piddington
• Friday 21 February: Marsh Gibbon Road, Poundon