Buckinghamshire Ambassadors Enterprise Awards 2013 were launched in style with a champagne and canapé reception at Cliveden House.
Town dignitaries joined scores of county entrepreneurs to launch the prestigious awards being held at Aylesbury Waterside Theatre on May 23.
Kicking off the event was president of the Bucks Ambassadors and chairman of the county council Marion Clayton. Tony Laurenson a Bucks Ambassador and CEO of the Global Infusion Group explained the role of an Ambassador and Chris Williams, chief executive of Bucks County Council, outlined the importance of business in the county.
Other companies represented included sponsors Pinewood Studios, the Share Centre, Jamtastic, The Bucks Herald, Four Group, Ringway Jacobs, Thames Graphics, meigil, coms, Pinewood and Cerub PR.
Also enjoying the ambience of the stately home’s French dining room was new chairman of the Bucks Institute of directors Mike Walker and representatives from Wycombe district council.
Categories for the awards are: achievement award, apprentice employer of the year award, small business award, charity and community award, entrepreneur of the year, international trader of the year, rural business of the year, innovator of the year, customer service of the year award, green business award, company of the year.
The launch event is also sponsored by Aylesbury-based drinks company Dayla.
Tickets for the enterprise awards and dinner are £80 and can be obtained via Paula Citrone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Update: Missing man found
- Monsoon to close Aylesbury store
- Village schools lead the way to take part in Scootathlon charity event
- ‘Putting patients at the heart of everything we do’: Vale GPs take on new commissioning role
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North