“Applying for planning permission can be a daunting experience, but it needn’t be that way if some thought is put into potential pitfalls that can be avoided,” says Michael Holmes, spokesperson for The Southern Homebuilding & Renovating Show which will be at Surrey’s Sandown Park on Saturday and Sunday, June 29 and 30.
Overall market conditions for the UK show welcome signs of improvement, according to data collated in the Move with Us Residential Market Review for the first quarter of 2013.
The largest independent estate agency in the UK has launched a new upmarket sister agency in response to the growing demand for a niche estate agent to meet the needs of discerning buyers at the top end of the property market.
Owners of leasehold flats will get greater protection against poor service from managing agents following the launch of a new regulatory regime.
It’s coming up to half term, and it’s a key time of year for many parents as arrangements are made for the allocation of school places.
Chartered surveyors say that their expectations for property sales in the East were at their most positive in more than four years during April – and point to the the government’s announcement on the ‘Help to Buy’ scheme making a real impact on the housing market.
Break out the bubbly and propose a toast – today, Sunday, May 12, is this year’s Rental Freedom Day.
Anti-social neighbours are the biggest turn-off to prospective homebuyers, according to a recent survey of over 4,000 potential purchasers by PrimeLocation.com.
Spring cleaning is a ritual that is centuries old, so it is surprising to learn that over a third (37 per cent) of UK homeowners do not undertake a yearly spring clean of their property.
Your Local Property Page
Click to go and see local properties for sale in this area.
- First episode of Ice Age Giants documentary proves a hit
- Pair in 'barbaric' terror attack
- Rock legends Argent unite for one last time in aid of paralysed Aylesbury teenager
- Updated: Police seek key witness after motorcyclist seriously injured in car crash near Long Crendon
- Two injured as car rolls near Thame
- Health boss promises improvements at Stoke Mandeville Hospital following report
- Cox: BBC should do more to educate
- What a relief! Plans to build four runway international airport in Haddenham in 2030 officially scrapped
- Plans for homes and park and ride at Weedon Hill rejected by district council
- White hot Ellen fires Gunners in FA Cup thumping
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Thame
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 26 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 3 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North