In 1851 a mineral water company was established in Aylesbury by Edwin North.
The business was located in the High Street near the junction of Exchange Street and later became North and Randall.
Pictured here is one of the delivery carts somewhere in the town.
It is very difficult to say where exactly the location is as there is only a brick wall and partial view of a building behind the two figures.
In 1919 North and Randall was bought by Joseph Holland and in 1947 his son-in-law Richard Cooper took over.
By the 1970s the business had become known as Dayla.
Recently the old High Street site has been vacated and the business now operates from Aston Clinton, still run by the Cooper family.